Monday, January 23, 2012

{sugar cookies}

I have another Pretty Little Studio layout to share with you tonight! I had a lot of fun making this page and it came together rather quickly ;)

I started out with a piece of gray cardstock, misted with a little of Studio Calico's white mist. I stitched strips of patterned paper around the outer edge, then pieced together tags and more patterned paper.

The papers went perfectly with the winter-y theme I had in mind :)

I've decided not to re-apply for the Pretty Little Studio design team this term as well. I've had a great year there! Melissa, Mary Jo and the rest of the team have been awesome to work with, but I've got this to look forward to.

We're having another baby! Due in August :) The countdown begins!

Have a great evening.

3 comments:

meganklauer said...

Awesome page and congrats again on the little bean!

Diana Waite said...

yeah congrats on the new addition! Okay I really like the strips--genius idea MUST do this soon! :) WONDERFUL layout!

Jennie M said...

CONGRATS!!