Sunday, January 15, 2012

{trying it out!}

Sooooo, I decided awhile back that for 2012 I am going to try project life! I am not pressuring myself to stay "caught up" with it at all. That's not my style of scrapping. What i really want it to be for is a place to catch all those little bits of life that are otherwise lost. Everyday photos, memorabilia, etc.

I'm thinking it's going to be an awesome way to use up my stash too. If there's one thing I learned about moving it's that I have way too much scrapbooking stuff!  Lord.

Confetti pocket idea courtesy of Lisa ;) Oh and btw, check out her blog if you need some AWESOME project life inspo.


Here's the title page for this year.

On the backside of the title page, I used some photos of NYE. And my Silhouette! loving this thing.


I used an Elle's Studio journaling card along with some new Crate Paper.

I really love that my iPhone can take silent pics because otherwise Adam would so harass me for taking these pics at the restaurant :)

5 comments:

meganklauer said...

I love this so much! Now I'm wanting to join in even more!!!! And that darn silhouette....ugh...you're torturing me! :0)

cornellgj said...

love your first couple pages! you are off to a great start!

Cindy said...

Just wanted to say I'm glad you liked Basta. My youngest works there and we frequent it a lot!

Diana Waite said...

YEAH for project life! This is just AMAZING, so fun to see everyone's takes on this!

Shelley Haganman said...

What a beautiful Project Life album! Someday I hope to do one!