Saturday, February 11, 2012

{add sprinkles}

I have a few Pretty Little Studio projects to share with you today! The first layout is about making cookies with my daughter. She was a little obsessive with putting on the sprinkles :)  I used my Cameo for the title, with the KI Memories Giraffe font.

I decided to keep the background a neutral white, and added a few splotches of Mister Huey mist.

If you want, you can play along with the sketch challenge here.

 I made this card a few weeks ago with the new Winter Wonderland collection. I love the color combinations in this line ;)

Stop by tomorrow (Sunday) morning for a PLS blog hop and prizes! Have a good Saturday.

2 comments:

МД в картинках said...

A stitched title - looks great!

Diana Waite said...

oh my word--GREAT creations! LOVE them both!