Sunday, February 12, 2012

{valentine blog hop!}

I'm excited to share a few Valentine projects with you today! If you're following the hop, here's the order of blogs:

Leanne Allinson
Katie Cavanaugh
Celine LeGuay
Pretty Little Studio

 First up, I made a card using some PLS patterned paper and a chalkboard love note. This is my favorite embellishment ever, I think :)


 Up next, I made a card using some of the Scrumdiddlyumptious patterned papers and a "Hello my name is" tag.

Melissa was also kind enough to create a freebie for you all! Click on the picture to take you to the printable link:


Also, each designer is giving away one of their favorite products! Leave me a comment for the chance to win a set of Valentine flash cards.


Giveaway closes at 10PM central standard time on Wednesday 2/15. Be sure to leave me your email address so I can contact you if you're the winner. 


Thanks for hopping with us! Your next stop is Kate Codina's blog.

22 comments:

Laurel said...

Love your cards, they are so pretty!

Wendy's creative connection said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wendy's creative connection said...

Hi Jennifer- trying this blog hop thing. Love all of the hearts!!!!

Chris said...

love your creations! Love the colors you choose and love the flashcards!

Maritha said...

The flashcards are so cute! I would love to win them!

I like the colors on your lovely cards too..

Sheridan said...

My first ever blog hop so I hope I;m doing this right. Love all the stitching on your cards. Wish I could sew in a straight line!! Love your blog!!

2LilPrincesses said...

I LOVE these cards!!! Great idea with the chalkboard heart!!

Candace
www.scrappin2littleprincesses.blogspot.com

Tina said...

cute cards! love them all. thanks for the chance at the giveaway. Tina adogslife13@hotmail.com

Heather said...

How cute are those cards. PS> I love your sprinkles layout below.

Ange said...

Your cards are really cute!

Clare D. said...

I am so loving the projects and products in this hop! Thanks for the chance to win! cjdempsey9 at msn dot com

Sue Smith-sue@smitty.net said...

this is my ist hop-fun! At a local antique store, I saw a darling banner made with flashcards...these would give me the chance make a similar one(at a fraction of her cost)-thanks

BearFamily said...

So cute, those flashcards are adorable!

МД в картинках said...

Love the "Hello my name is" card for the pretty soft colors.

Kate Vickers said...

Cute cards! I'm a new follower!

KellyG said...

So cute, love the designs of your cards!!

Diana Waite said...

GREAT cards!

the nayz said...

these cards would be sooo cute for a vday advent countdown!!

stajnay{at}yahoo{dot}com

Lizzy Hill said...

Love how sophisticated your cards are - and the stitching. I'm a sucker for stitching:):)

Ladyofthelake318 said...

Love your cards! And those flashcards!!

Nicole said...

Your cards are soo sweet and simple love them. The pack of flash card aborable. Having fun on the blog hop.

Mary-Anne V said...

Wonderful cards...love the colours. Thanks for the chance to win.