Sunday, February 19, 2012

{winner + a quick project}

I have a winner for the Pretty Little Studio Valentine blog hop!

Sue Smith- said...
this is my ist hop-fun! At a local antique store, I saw a darling banner made with flashcards...these would give me the chance make a similar one(at a fraction of her cost)-thanks
Sue - I have sent you an email.

 I have a really quick project to share with you today using Pretty Little Studio products. I made this cute little treat sack to share some valentine goodies.

Hope you're having a good weekend! It's a 3-day one for us so that's always nice :)

3 comments:

Sarabeth said...

how adorable-what a great idea!

thanks for sharing!

sarabeth

Shelley Haganman said...

LOVE this project!!

Wendy T. said...

So cute! I've seen so many people using those little kraft bags for various things. Such a good idea!