Monday, March 12, 2012

{another year with GCD}

I am excited to be joining GCD Studios for another year! The collections this year are really gorgeous and I can't wait to work with them more :) Check out the blog to see the other designers!

Also I need to share my CHA projects with you.
This layout uses the Flower Child collection. Love the bright colors. I used a sunburst effect for this layout and stitched along the edges.

This is the Sweet Tooth collection. Lots of pinks, perfect for my girl ;)

Splendor! This is my fave collection :)

Here is Country Charm. I really love that star patterned paper :)

This one uses Bonjour - I love the color combos in this one!

And last but not least -- Oh Happy Day -- Heidi Sonboul's new line. I love the colors and patterns in this one! Just awesome.

6 comments:

Janet said...

Congrats to you!!!!

Guiseppa said...

Congrats on another year! Can't wait to get to know you!

Nina Yang said...

Your projects are so sweet, bright and beautiful Jennifer! You are an amazing designer!

Shelley Haganman said...

Big congrats girl! Your work is so amazing!

marianne said...

Congrats Jen, what a great news! and your LO are just perfect, I love pictures too!

Daniela Dobson said...

Congrats!! Wonderful news. Beautiful layouts.