Saturday, March 3, 2012

{lovely day + the scrapbooking studio}

First off, I am really excited to be joining the DT at The Scrapbooking Studio for another term! I really love working with Stacy and Amy, and if you are in the area {eastern IA, western IL} you need to stop by. Seriously the best scrapbooking store around :)

I stopped by a couple of weeks ago and found the new My Mind's Eye lines and snatched some right up. It's very rare that Adam will let me take a good photo of him so I had to take advantage of it!

I used the Polaroid-style patterned paper for my background and added different papers and embellishments to all the space. I actually scrapped this page the same day I took the photos which is pretty rare!


We had such a great day this day, went to an OB appointment, then out for pancakes at IHOP and took Keira to the Children's Museum.

3 comments:

meganklauer said...

This is so fantastic! Submit this somewhere!!! Always love all your details.

Shelley Haganman said...

Wow! I love all the elements and the design of this layout!

Diana Waite said...

I LOVE how you cut the papers to fit the polaroid windows, I agree with Megan you need to submit this--it's AWESOME! :)