Saturday, March 10, 2012

{sweet baby}

I finally got a chance to scrap one of our first ultrasound pics! I tried to keep this page gender neutral since we don't know the sex yet, but it seemed to come out a little girly....

I got a chance to use the new Dear Lizzy Neopolitan paper I ordered from 2peas too ;) I didn't get in on all of the embellishments, but we are going out of town in a few weeks and we'll be near an Archiver's so hoping I can pick up the rest of them! And I am happy to see vellum making a comeback in this line. I always liked it.

I sketched a sunburst pattern for the background, then cut different papers to fit and stitched the edges. I love how the stitching adds just the right amount of texture.

Well I've done way too much of my two favorite things today (painting and laundry - blech) so now it's time to scrap. ;)

4 comments:

Diana Waite said...

This is such a gorgeous page! Did you cut the butterflies with your cameo? I really am enjoying too! Hope you find the rest of the line! ;)

Janet said...

Super gorgeous page! LOVE it!

Shelley Haganman said...

Beautiful page!

Keshet said...

Wow, this page is adorable! Love all of the bits and pieces. You have a beautiful style!