Friday, March 16, 2012

{what she said}

I have been catching up on episodes of the Paperclipping Roundtable on my commute to and from work every day. Last week I was listening to an episode that addressed getting others perspectives down on your scrapbook pages. I decided to come up with a list of questions to ask Keira and put the "interview" on my page.

Some of the answers surprised me -- what do you want to be when you grow up? Ps she really has no interest whatsoever in sitting on the potty ;)

I used some newer AC papers, along with some older stuff from my stash and my Cameo for this layout. The 'she said' is Pacifico font and I cut the hearts out with it as well. The 2012 flair in the bottom corner is from a flair for buttons -- check out her shop, she has some new  Balloons & Rainbows flair that reminds me of Sassafras stuff that's to die for! {look for that on some of my projects soon ;)

5 comments:

Linda Beeson said...

This is simply adorable! LOVE the details.

The Sonboul's said...

I LOVE THIS... I LOVE THIS!!!
I'm so happy to have you on the team again.

Diana Waite said...

how sweet is that photo! LOVE this page--SO fun!

meganklauer said...

yep, this rocks! ;0)

Leanne W said...

This is such a great idea for a layout. -and I just wanted to say that I love The Scrapbook Studio store too. We just moved to the Quad Cities area & was happy to find such an awesome store!!