Tuesday, April 17, 2012

{paper piecing with the splendor collection}

Sunbursts are so trendy right now! Today I'm going to show you how to get that effect by using your patterned paper to piece one. For this layout I've used the new Splendor collection.

It takes a bit of time, but I really think the end result is SO worth it!

After you've got your photo placed, you can embellish your 'rays' of paper with stamps or buttons.

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you'll try out this technique soon ;)
Photobucket

3 comments:

Diana Waite said...

this is just AWESOME Jen!

Shelley Haganman said...

So lovely!

Ditte said...

Hi Jennifer.
Just want to let you know, that I've been spending this afternoon on your blog, and I just love your scrapping style and your beautiful creations. I pinned some of your work, and you'll be part of my inspiration in the future, you have so many useful details on your layouts.
I'll come back soon again, to see what you've been up to. Take care, so long ;)