Wednesday, April 25, 2012

{week in the life 2012 - monday}

I decided to jump on the wagon this year at the last minute and do week in the life :) I blame Megan! I'm trying to take some with my regular camera but some are Instagram photos too.
Adam always jokes that I have to have my crack in the morning, well it's true! I have to have coffee, otherwise getting up at 5:30 sucks.

Before work I downloaded the second book in the Fifty Shades trilogy. I usually read on my breaks/on the bus.

Mondays I drop Keira off at daycare so I don't have time to take the bus. I took a walk at lunch time to grab my car from one of the lots.


Lunch was a chicken salad from the cafeteria but I brought my own blue cheese & balsamic vinaigrette.

Had to stop on the way home to get soda, Gatorade....etc!

I also had a craving for broccoli cheese soup so got the stuff to make it but haven't done it yet! ;)

For dinner we had chicken fajitas. I usually try to do all my dinner prep on the weekends so it's quick to make dinner during the week.

Early bedtime for Keira tonight, she's a tired one!


No comments: