Wednesday, April 25, 2012

{week in the life 2012 - tuesday}

6 am - good morning Keira. She is usually a trooper about getting up but today she didn't want to ;)

Better! She usually watches cartoons and eats a Nutrigrain bar while I'm getting ready.

Packing lunch for Adam. {YES i pack his lunch....lol...get that question all the time ;)}

Packing my lunch - I'm not too fond of the sandwiches.

Put makeup on.

Let Hunter in.

6:45 and we are off.

Keira wasn't mad right here but when I got to my mom's to drop her off she was really ticked at me! Wanted me to stay home with her and not go to work....I wish ;)

Get to work at 8.

Off at 4:30. Takes me about an hour to get home.

I unload the dishwasher while I'm getting supper ready.Adam picked Keira up today so I was able to get home at a decent time ;)

Being goofy!

 Lining up her ponies on the kitchen counter while I'm trying to finish dinner ;)

We had tater tot casserole and fruit for supper. I had already made the base for the casserole on Sunday so all I had to do was throw some cheese and tots on and bake it ;)  Keira decided she didn't like it so she ate yogurt and fruit instead and Adam got the leftovers in his lunch the next day.

Does anyone else besides us have a massive shoe problem?!

After I got the kitchen cleaned up, I sat and played with Keira in her playroom for about half an hour. I have no idea where she got it but she is into playing "doctor and patient" lately ;)

Playing with puzzles too.

Off the back deck - pretty sunset.


Updating my sheet before bed! You can find the week in the life printable here.

1 comment:

Kerry said...

On Monday she was all about playing library and she wanted to be the librarian. It took a little work to get the other kids on board (I enticed them with a let's make library cards art project) but once they were all playing it was pretty cute. She definitely had an idea of what everyone needed to be doing :)