Monday, May 7, 2012

{a flair for buttons}

I have an obsession lately, and it's called Chevron Sherbet Flair. I've used one on almost every page, lol :) I thought I would share a few layouts I've done using {a flair for buttons}!

I made this layout about Keira and her latest trip to the dentist. To my surprise she climbed right up in that chair and opened her mouth wide ;)


And finally I get to scrap some boy pages! This one uses Bella Blvd's new Baby Boy line.



This one is a page about how Keira always wants to watch a movie....and popcorn never hurts either!

If you haven't checked out Shelley's shop yet, these are a few others that are my faves: Hawkeye Flair, Bright and Sunny, and Word Flair.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Diana Waite said...

oh, my sweetness! all of these pictures are ADORABLE! LOVE the layouts as well!