Tuesday, June 26, 2012

{catching up on project life}

Back in January, I had decided I was going to do project life for this year. I got about 3 weeks in and stopped! Recently I started to dive in again. I'm not interested on catching up on the weeks that I missed, so I'm just going to start fresh again now. This layout is one that I had about half done from January, so I thought I would finish that page out.

Shelley's flair goes perfectly with project life. There are so many styles to choose from, on this I've used a day of the week flair.

My instagram photos are my primary pictures when I do project life. I also use the app Momento to keep track of what happened on which date, and it also pulls in my Facebook statuses so I can use those too.

Here I've used another day of the week flair, as well as some of the new Studio Calico wood veneer that I'm pretty addicted to :)



Love these two - Sherbet star flair and Insta Love Flair!!

Here I've used two newer sets - Linen Chevron and Hexagon Love flair.

Thanks for stopping by today! I'm going to try to work on my project life a little more today :)



No comments: