Wednesday, June 6, 2012

{chin up buttercup}

Hi there! Jennifer here, and I'm excited to share my first project as an official member of the Flair for Buttons design team :)
Chin up
A few weeks ago, my three year old broke her collarbone after she fell off a swing, ouch! But she's feeling much better now. I wanted to make a page about it while still fresh in my head. Here I've used a piece of flair from the Noted collection. I was also sneaky and took one of my daughter's stickers she got after her x-ray to use on the page....hehe!
Chin up (3)
The 'today' flair is from one of my favorite sets - Word Flair. I am in love with the simple words and ledger pattern in this set.
Chin up (4)
For the title of my page, I've used a Basic Grey tag, but I thought it needed a little extra something. I added a piece of Chevron Sherbet Flair to finish it off.

Chin up (2)
Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

Diana Waite said...

her face is so seriously CUTE! GREAt layout!