Thursday, July 5, 2012

{a summer layout}

Last month for The Scrapbooking Studio, I got to work with an awesome summer line by My Mind's Eye - On the Sunny Side. It's right up my alley since I love scrapping with bright colors. Also a shameless plug -- if you're in the Quad City area, you have to check out this store. I was in again this weekend and I am telling you, the amount of new product they have is astounding! I even picked up some October Afternoon Cakewalk. Impressive ;)

I used my Silhouette to cut out the title, then backed it with a piece of patterned paper and stitched the edges. Next I added a few Thickers. I also used some American Crafts delights embellishments.

Thanks for stopping by today. Have a good one!

7 comments:

Kerry said...

that's cute :)

Sherry C said...

Really cute layout! I've been holding off on the Silhouette, but this has me rethinking that. Found you on 2Peas and following you now. :)

meganklauer said...

LOVE your title work in the center. So flipping cool!

angie said...

came over from 2 peas - following now. i live in Iowa too - the scrapbook studio is so awesome!

angie said...

came over from 2 peas - following now. i live in Iowa too - the scrapbook studio is so awesome!

Diana Waite said...

VERY sweet layout! WAY to use the free cut--looks FANTASTIC!

Jilliene Designs said...

I love your work! Great job. also saw you on 2peas. i'm so happy about that thread!