Wednesday, August 29, 2012

{echo park everyday eclectic - the scrapbooking studio}

I was really excited to work with Echo Park's Everyday Eclectic line this month for The Scrapbooking Studio! First up I created this mini album with an Echo Park chipboard mini book. Here are some photos of the inside. {funny story - I was actually working on the cover of this album the night I went into labor, so rudely interrupted! lol}






I love the way the tabs pull out on this mini, makes it much more fun and interactive!

Here is a quick card I created with the line as well. I made a sunburst pattern then stitched the edges with a zig-zag stitch.


The cloud and the 2012 flair is from A Flair for Buttons.

On this layout I used my Silhouette for the triangle and hexagon cutouts.

All the supplies to make these projects can be found at The Scrapbooking Studio!

1 comment:

Diana Waite said...

LOVe all these creations!! can't really pick a favorite because they are all wonderful!