Friday, August 31, 2012

{hello big feet}

I had Shelley send me the Dude Flair set from A Flair for Buttons before Connor even came into the picture. I knew I needed some boy themed product on hand! I love this set and used three pieces of it on this page about our newborn son's inherited big feet ;)

The best part is that I still have that chevron button in my stash to work with ;)

Also on this page, I used some printables from Studio Calico, the new October Afternoon Woodland Park letters, and my new love, the Kikkerland arrow paperclips :)

Funny story, we went out of town today looking for some size 15 sandals for Adam, and ended up paying $95 for the only pair we could find!! Sheesh.

3 comments:

Shelley Haganman said...

Jen what a beautiful page! Let Me know what you want for baby boy flair and I WILL make it happen. Colors, icons....you name it! I am so happy for you and your family!

Lisa Andrews said...

Those are such adorable pictures! Looking forward to seeing many more pages with that cute baby face. :) Cool layering and colors on this page.

Diana Waite said...

oh my goodness these are sweet pictures! GREAT layout too!