Sunday, August 5, 2012

{so ready - flair for buttons}

So ready (2)Hi there! I have a layout to share with you today....and if you've ever been pregnant in the summer, you'll understand the point of this page! ;) Right now we are expecting baby number 2 and my due date is August 24th.....right around the corner, but it sure has been a hot one!

On this layout, I used 3 pieces of Flair. The 'always' is from the Word Flair set, the heart from the Girl Flair, and the star is from the Colored Stars set.

So ready (3)I used a mix of patterned papers on this layout, including some cuts from the new Basic Grey Clippings line. I thought the 'date due' cut was particularly fitting!

So ready (1)Thanks for stopping by today! And be sure to check out the Flair Shop -- Shelley has added a ton of new flair, including SMASH flair, lots of Halloween flair (that I can't wait to use!) and some really cool new ombre chevron flair. Have a good one!

5 comments:

Cindy Gay said...

Such a neat design and photo cropping. Best wishes, talented Mom!

Diana Waite said...

GREAT layout!! Love the design and seriously I feel for you--ALL 3 of mine I was pregnant during the summer, August, September, & October! Good luck!

Sparklin said...

Wow! Love this page!

Jennifer L. said...

Hey, just wanted to stop by and say "hi". We're in the Trend Spotting class together. I love your LO!

Ifversen said...

The layout is so great BUT I absolutely love the photos! They are great!