Monday, August 13, 2012

{teresa collins sweet afternoon - the scrapbooking studio}

Last month for The Scrapbooking Studio, I got to work with a beautiful line by Teresa Collins, Sweet Afternoon. I love the colors in this line, they are fantastic!

I used some other things from the store, Studio Calico mistables, America Crafts delights, and of course my Silhouette Cameo -- now available in the store! {Photo on this layout is by Mississippi Pearl Photography}

I had fun using my Cameo for this page too!


Since we are in full-on baby countdown around here (my due date is next week, lol!) I made a few baby boy projects. I used some of the blue and yellow papers to create this card.

I think these woodgrain chipboard Thickers I picked up at the store are my new favorites ;)

For my last project, I decided to make a decor piece for Connor's room. I used a chipboard letter negative, backed with patterned paper and embellished with some of the Teresa Collins line as well as Bella Blvd Baby Boy.

Thanks for stopping by! I'm excited to be visiting the store tomorrow to meet Leah and pick up some new October Afternoon goodies that I've heard have hit the shelves :)

2 comments:

em said...

so pretty! i love all the hearts. :)

Diana Waite said...

EVERYTHING is just FANTASTIC! I think I will go and pin them all! Thanks for the inspiration!