Saturday, September 22, 2012

{sketch challenge - scrapbook circle}

Hi there! Diana provided a great sketch for us this month to work off of for the Talk of the Town kit.


Here's my take:

I love this woodgrain paper by Amy Tangerine so much and decided to use it as my background.


I think one of my favorite parts of this kit was the Amy Tangerine bits die cut pack, the pie charts are super trendy right now. I used my sewing machine to embellish them.

Thanks for stopping by today! Check out the blog for more inspiration from the rest of the design team.

4 comments:

sas44 said...

Great color combo.

Diana Waite said...

GREAT take on the sketch Jen!

Amelia Harris said...

Loved the little houses along the bottom! Great use of sketch, way cute layout :)

Tracey said...

Your take on the sketch is absolutely fabulous!!