Friday, September 28, 2012

{we have a winner!}

The winner of a collection of their choosing from the Carta Bella blog hop is.....
Christine Kiehl said...
Wow Jen!! I am a new visitor/follower and I simply adore your design style! You tend to create around one or two photos and allow much of the layouts product collections assist in really telling the story! I loved the non-traditional color scheme you use for the baby layouts! Still cute and It's my party postings really made my day! I love Carta Bella paper products, however your creativity makes me want to buy entire collections to tell my stories too!! Thank you for sharing on this exciting new hop!
Thank you Christine for your sweet comment! I will be emailing you shortly. :)

And here's a little sneak of a project I've been working on with the Merry and Bright collection - love love love the colors in this one.

1 comment:

Court said...

Love the sneak peek. congrats Christine!