Thursday, September 27, 2012

{why?? - scrapbook circle}

This month's Designer Take challenge at Scrapbook Circle was to incorporate the speech bubbles in the kit into a layout. When I heard about this, I immediately thought about doing a layout about my daughter and her constant asking of the question "why?".

I used my craft knife to cut out some of the background paper and backed it with a sheet of black cardstock to make them pop. I used a mixture of the alpha stickers in the kit as well as my Cameo to repeat the word 'why' throughout the layout.

Check out the blog to see what our guest designer did this month with this challenge. Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

Tracey said...

I absolutely love this layout!! Awesome!!

Kerry said...

This is so stinkin' cute! I love the photo, the layout, and the content! Every child should have it documented that they did this as a child. This one just makes me giggle :)

SusanK said...

This layout is just too cute! Love the use of thought bubbles.

mk said...

I love this layout! I know about all those "Whys"

Diana Waite said...

why? :) VERY cute layout!! :)

Lisa Andrews said...

Seriously loving this page! The design is so awesome!

Andrea said...

very cute! i love your work!

Andrea said...

very cute! i love your work!