Friday, October 26, 2012

{color challenge - bella blvd}

This week, Stephanie challenged a few of us on the Bella Blvd DT to create a project based on this color scheme. Here's what I came up with.

I started my page by layering a large chevron die cut over some blue patterned paper from the Baby Boy collection.

 For my title I used my Silhouette as well, along with Bella Blvd alpha stickers and designer tapes that you can see here :)


Thanks for looking! If you want to play along and have a chance to win some Bella goodies, check out the blog today :)

4 comments:

Tracey said...

I absolutely adore this Jennifer! I especially love the touches of pink on this layout of your boy. Fantastic!!

Leanne said...

So very sweet!! I love the chevron!!

Diana Waite said...

SO sweet--LOVE it!

Lisa P said...

I saw this earlier this week and love it. The color combo is amazing.