Saturday, October 27, 2012

{scrapbook circle october kit}

Today I'm sharing my final two layouts with Scrapbook Circle's News Flash kit! I had a few Instagrams from a little trip my husband and I took for our anniversary so I decided to use them all on this page.

I've been using my typewriter a lot more lately. I typed captions for each photo on kraft paper and trimmed them out.


I used Instagrams for this page too :) I wanted to capture how beautiful Fall is right now and how I'm really enjoying the trees out here at our new house. The Dear Lizzy 5th and Frolic in the kit is perfect for a layout like this.



4 comments:

Tracey said...

Absolutely fabulous layouts Jennifer!!

Diana Waite said...

these both are TOTALLY fabulous!!

Lisa P said...

So cute. Love the wooden speech bubbles. I am so wanting to get some of those.

Kirsten Williamson said...

Awesome! Love the typewriter journaling. Great layouts for those Instagrams. We have excellent memories from Hotel Vetro, too. :)