Monday, November 12, 2012

{december daily 2012}

Hey there! Today I'm going to share my December Daily with you + the kit I put together to assemble it. I didn't do a DD last year because we moved during the month of December and it would have just been too much! My scraproom was packed up for awhile ;) Anyway I am excited to get going again this year because I love looking back at the one I made in 2010.

I used a Simple Stories 6"x8" album for the base. I am really loving how it's coming together. I like how sturdy it is and the fact that everything is contained in the page protectors for durability. On the cover, I used Thickers, a SC wood veneer tree embossed with silver embossing powder, and the 2012 die cut and snowflake are from the SC Wonderland ephemera pack.

On the spine I used some white cardstock + my typewriter + a wood veneer star.

I got this vintage muffin tin from my grandma a long time back. Perfect for holding all my embellishments.



For the rest, I shopped my stash + ordered a few things that caught my eye.







And some cute Christmas flair from A Flair for Buttons.

So far I have put together the foundation pages from 1-15. I am hoping to get them all done before December gets here, that way all I have to do is add photos + journaling :)









I'll be sure to share the rest of my pages once I get them done. If you're doing a December Daily be sure to link me up in the comments! I would love to see it. I also happen to know that my friend Megan is doing a Dec Daily too, so check her blog out in the coming month!


34 comments:

Holly said...

wow! Jen that looks awesome - I'm still awaiting my DD kit from KP - but I think I'm gonna make foundation pages before december. I haven't ever done that before but I think it is the key to finishing the project.

Daniela Dobson said...

Looks wonderful! I still haven't decided what to do and if I should.

cornellgj said...

LOVE it! what a great mix of products and i love your cover!

Jen said...

So cute! And I love your stash of supplies! I'd love to come raid your scraproom!! LOL Your book is adorable! You will have to let me know when you crop at TSS again. I need a road trip to Moline!

Kirsten Williamson said...

This is great! I'm hoping to get mine done this week. I got those Elle's Studio tags and stamps too, they're so cute. Thanks for sharing!

Diana Waite said...

this looks FANTASTIC!! I have most of mine assembled as well just need to take pictures!

jeni said...

Love it!I only have my cover done so far, and now I have foundation page envy. You're making me want to change my whole system. Can't wait to see the rest of the pages.

Geralyn said...

I love what you've done so far!!

pattyg said...

wow, Jen, that looks awesome so far! You have inspired me!
Patty G. in NJ

Lisa Andrews said...

This looks amazing! Love the vintage muffin tin. What a great way to organize all of your bits and pieces.

Jen said...

so cute!! looks great! thanks for sharing :)

Adrienne Alvis said...

I love this! Glad I found your blog :)

Jennifer Ciriano said...

Oh boy! Jen it looks FANTASTIC!

lisaplus6 said...

this looks GREAT!!! Is that some pretty little studio I see on one of those pages? I am using a bunch of PLS supplies for my DD! I just love yours!

Teri said...

Love your book! I am using the same one and am so excited!!

Rossana said...

my compliments! I like your job very much!

Nancyroo said...

I absolutely love your book and all the little things you used. Awesome!

Ruth said...

Your album looks wonderful and I especially like how you have used the divided page protectors.

*krystyn* said...

Looks great!!!

Tracey Crafts said...

Wow looks amazing very inspirational!!!

Linda Jordan said...

Your pages are so cute & all those supplies look like so much fun!! I'm doing December Daily for the first time this year too, I just recently finished my foundation pages & shared them on my blog, but mine aren't nearly as detailed as yours!! I've never premade an album before so I'm not sure how it will go... hopefully well! I can't wait to see how the rest of your pages turn out & how it looks once it's filled!

Linda
http://lasteve1.blogspot.com

Kathy said...

Love your muffin tin with your supplies....I'll be doing DD again this year which is my 4th year. Unfortunately I can't access my blog for some reason so I won't be able to do any link up of pages.

inspiredlifewithjess said...

I love this! I plan on using a Simple Stories album as well, but only alternating 6x8 and the 4x6 for top and bottom pages, and nothing quite so fancy. What you've done is so pretty though!

Sandra L. said...

I'm also using a Snap album (the red one). Love what you are doing with yours!

Molly said...

Love love love !!

Leanne said...

Oh Jen!! This is just gorgeous!!

Siri said...

I´m using a red Sn@p album, I think. I´m a bit scared it will be to full! I´ve just started printing my pages, in 6"x8". I think I might mix the sizes up so tat I have some divided page protectors as well. I´m so glad I got to see your album!

Mallory said...

Love those page protectors! Where can I get them?

Julie S. said...

This looks great! I love the muffin tin to store the extras. In spite of all my good intentions here it is Nov. 28th and I have yet to do squat to get mine ready. Maybe today!

IAmMikki said...

I love how you used the Sn@p album! Great idea.

optimisticfascination said...

WOW! your album looks wonderful. Cannot wait to see more!

Cherri said...

That looks great. Wonderful start to your album. I love your cover and spine. Thanks for sharing...I look forward to keeping up with your album throughout the month.

Diana said...

This is beautiful!

lisaplus6 said...

I cannot wait to see your finished pages! Mine is finally done here

My Blog http://createfor7.blogspot.com/
:)