Friday, May 3, 2013

{a flair for buttons blog hop with give a girl a!}

Welcome to the hop! Today I'm sharing a layout I made using Kellie's clear stamps and flair from {a flair for buttons}.


I used Kellie's My Buddy stamp set as well as the Got Dog flair.

Here is the order of the hop:

Jennifer Chapin you are here!
Kellie Winnell

 You can use the above coupon at {a flair for buttons} to receive 10% off any order!

And you can use this coupon at Kellie's store for 15% off.

Be sure to leave comments on all the blogs as there will be 3 sets of flair and 2 stamp sets given away!

Thanks for stopping by! 

14 comments:

Petra said...

Aaaww Cute page....

orange gearle said...

Lovely!

Kaitlynne Roil said...

Love the colours on this page :)

Karyn S said...

what a gorgeous page Jennifer - your dog is very cute! I love the Amy Tan paper range you have used.

Michelle Huegel said...

awww, adorable page!!!

diana fernandez said...

Awesome layout!! your puppy is so cute!

Jodie said...

Your layouts are just so beautiful Jennifer. And yes, your dog is adorable xxxx

Lissy said...

Super cute!

{VICKI} said...

SO CUTE
I LOVE DOGGIES

Agus :) said...

Lovely page! Love how you combine all those pattern papers!

Julie GM said...

Love that flair!!

Sue D said...

Very cute --I like the colors and patterns and the flair is the perfect embellishment.

Kellie said...

Absolutely amazing page, so colourful and fun. Thank you so much for using my stamp set and joining in with this exciting blog hop!

Cathy Vee said...

I just love your handwriting!