Saturday, May 4, 2013

{NSD at Bella Blvd!}


Today on the Bella Blvd blog we are celebrating National Scrapbooking day! Here's the layout I created.

We were assigned to create an 'all about me album' as well as answer a few questions.
1. What are your top 5 supplies/products that you cannot scrap without? white cardstock, designer tape, chipboard letters, mist and my sewing machine
 
2. What do you listen to while you scrap? TV, music, or do you do your best working in silence? I prefer to work in silence since I have two little kids :) If I do listen to anything, it's usually a scrapbooking podcast or a scrapbooking video online.
 
3. What snacks and/or drinks are beside you when you're scrapping? Diet Pepsi and popcorn
 
4. When do your do your best scrapping? Are you a morning scrapper, a late night scrapper, or do you find time during the day? I scrap at night after my kids are in bed. On the weekend sometimes when they are taking their afternoon nap.
 
5. Be honest. Where do your layouts go once you're done with them? In albums, in piles, or shoved in random places? Right now they are in piles and 12x12 boxes. I have some in albums but I need to buy more! It seems like I can never buy enough albums for all my pages.



3 comments:

Julie GM said...

Happy NSD! Super cute! Like this idea too! =)

Leanne said...

gorgeous! I really love this LO!

Rhonda said...

Very cute layout!!! :o)