Wednesday, July 17, 2013

{a card and a layout - scrapbook circle}

I am a little sad today, as this is my last blog post for Scrapbook Circle! I have really enjoyed being on the team for the past year and have loved working with Lisa and everyone else on the DT -- I will miss everyone! Today I have a card and layout to share with you using July's kit - Let's Chat.

I used a sheet of cream colored cardstock for my card's base and added some of the Jenni Bowlin feather rubons from the kit. I also added some Fancy Pants patterned paper and labels, as well as some sequins from my stash! Loving those lately.

For this layout, I used the sheet of Jillibean soup die cut frames as a whole and filled in the openings with Instagrams from June.


Thanks so much for stopping by - have a great day!

3 comments:

Diana Waite said...

what a gem of a card and CLEVER use of instagram pictures on your genius way of using that Jillibean Soup page--AWESOME!!

Jennie said...

Love your card and layout!

Lisa Andrews said...

I really love how you used the feathers on the card. Beautiful. You will really be missed at Scrapbook Circle!