Tuesday, October 1, 2013

{bella blvd DT intros}

Hey there! This week on the Bella Blvd blog we are having introductions for the new DT. Here's a short bio I wrote up.

Hi! I'm Jennifer Chapin and I am so excited to be joining the design team here at Bella Blvd for another year! I am 30 years old and I live in the Midwest with my husband and kids - Keira (4) and Connor (1). By day I work full time as a nurse so my creative time is usually after the kids are in bed. I have been scrapping since 2006 and got my start in card making, although scrapbooking is now my passion. I have a bright and graphic style, so Bella's products are a perfect fit for me. I love to use lots of dimension and have a hard time making a project without my sewing machine. When I'm not scrapbooking, I love to cook and try new recipes; I collect cookbooks and subscribe to quite a few cooking magazines. I am hopelessly addicted to my iPhone and you'll never find me without a Starbucks or Diet Pepsi in hand. Thanks again to the team at Bella Blvd for having me another year, I am looking forward to seeing what 2014 brings!

 This is a layout I made for the call using the new Snapshots and Daily Chevies collection. I also used some of the new cardstock die cuts as well as my favorite crochet hearts.


This layout was created using the Daily Chevies and Sand & Surf collections, along with some chioboard embellishments.

Thanks for stopping by today! I am so excited to be joining Bella Blvd for another year!

3 comments:

Leanne said...

oh wow! so gorgeous!!

Stephanie Buice said...

Oh my goodness Jennifer I LOVE your work! Crazy good!

Lisa C. said...

Your layouts are so beautiful!!