Thursday, October 10, 2013

{elle's studio october kit!}

Hey guys! I am super excited to be sharing in the launch of the October limited edition kit for Elle's Studio! This month is a fantastic one and I had a lot of fun creating a layout with this kit. This kit features 24 journaling and embellishment tags. Here are a few closeups.


I especially loved the vellum card and the star die cuts.

Here's the layout I created, you can see I used a lot of the kit which made my layout come together really quickly!



But there is more. :)

New this month -- digital cut files! Exciting right!? You can pick them up here.

They coordinate seamlessly with this month's kit. I really love that star frame too! Don't forget to pick your kit up today because they are only $9.99! But at midnight, the price goes up to $11.99.

Also, every order in October ships with some trick or treat candy! (we say "TRICK
OR TREAT! Every order in October ships with something good to eat!)

Also, check out the new collections in the shop -- Penelope, Noel and 2014. Also -- new Layout Kits. Just add a few photos and you're done! Everything comes in the kit to complete the layout and it's only $7.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I'll leave you with a layout I created for this past CHA show with the Penelope line.






1 comment:

Laurie Leahey said...

That kit is adorable!!!!!