Tuesday, January 28, 2014

{glitz - all that glitters is gold}

Hey guys! This week's theme on the Glitz blog is all that glitters is gold. I decided to get out my gold gouache paint and black cardstock and make a layout.



 I am still practicing my brush script but I love the way it turned out! Hope you have been inspired.  Have a great day!

"Do it with Passion" layout Supplies:

Glitz Design "Finnley" papers - Floral, Neon, Drip
Glitz Design "Finnley" Giant Rhinestones
Glitz Design "Finnley" Whatnots
Glitz Design "Wild & Free" papers - Arrows
Glitz Design "Wild & Free" Giant Rhinestones
Glitz Design "Wild & Free" 12x12 Stickers - Titles & Accents
Glitz Design "Wild & Free" 12x12 Stickers - Alphabets & Words



1 comment:

Lea Lawson said...

This is freaking AMAZING, Jennifer!!! LOVE the gold painted script title...so perfectly trendy! LOVE LOVE LOVE!