Wednesday, January 15, 2014

{glitz design - snow love}

Hey guys! Today I am excited to be sharing my very first Glitz Design post with you all! I used a combination of Finnley and Wild & Free for this layout. Our assignment was to create a page about winter.

I thought the deer head die cut would coordinate nicely with the colors and theme. I added some rhinestones and sequins to complete the page.

I used my tablet to draw out the word "snow" then cut this with my die cutting machine using black cardstock. 

Thanks for stopping by, have a great day!

2 comments:

Lea Lawson said...

This is fantastic, Jennifer!! I love the stitched squares & how you've arranged them!! Awesome job on your first layout with Glitz...we are so excited to have you on the team!!

Nicole Nowosad said...

Fun page Jen!