Wednesday, April 2, 2014

{april kits at citrus twist}

jenchapin_discover
Hi there! It's time for another month of kits at Citrus Twist and I have to tell you, I have so enjoyed working with them this month! This layout combines sneaks of the main kit, scrapbook add-on and the PL kit. I was inspired to use a lot of papers from the 6x6 pad in the PL kit.

jenchapin_discover Apr kit (3)
I used some fun frames from the main kit to base my layout on. I had fun picking out patterns and embellishing the layout. These were some fun photos of my son at the children's museum.

jenchapin_discover Apr kit (4)
I created a sequin pocket using some vellum and sequins from my stash, as well as the stamps this month.

jenchapin_discover Apr kit (2)
Do you see any products you recognize? Full reveal will be on the 5th! Be sure to leave a comment on the CTK blog with your guesses at to the products that will be in the new releases at reveal, and you'll be entered to win a gift certificate to the Citrus Twist shop!

1 comment:

Nathalie said...

I love your design here with the frames! I almost did a grid design with mine too and then changed it all up in the end!