Friday, April 25, 2014

{mini album share - bella blvd}

Today I am sharing a pocket mini album on the Bella Blvd blog! I hope you will stop by and check it out.

I don't do mini books an awful lot, but I do love to document vacations using them. For this album, I used a 6x8 binder with divided page protectors. I printed my photos on 8.5x11 photo paper at home so I could customize the sizes of my pictures. That part took the longest. Afterwards I gathered my memorabilia and started adding to the pockets. As you can see from the pictures I used a lot of Bella's Candid Cards in this album - they are just perfect for pocket scrapping and those 2x2 cards are the cutest! I also stitched up a few of the pockets with sequins, buttons, wood veneer and some memorabilia from our trip. For a few of the pieces, I punched holes directly in the brochures and added them to the album. I also cut a page from an old atlas book to show our route to Chicago. I hope you'll try this out soon! It's a super fun way to document a vacation or special event that your family will treasure for many years.














Supplies:

Molly: Sketch With Style, Refuse to Sink, Unlimited Text, Treasures & Text, Trinkets, Candid Cards; Max: Sketchbook, Treasures & Text, Trinkets, Candid Cards, Paper Pieces; Family Forever: Family Rules, Language of Love, Happy Home, Game Night, Mom & Dad, Borders, Treasures & Text, Trinkets, Candid Cards; Lucky Starz: Treasures & Text, Trinkets, Candid Cards; Snapshots: Daily Details; Sand & Surf: Cute Cuts, Alpha+Bits Stickers, Just Write Journaling Stickers, Chipboard Icons; Simply Simona Chipboard Alphas: Oreo, Oyster; Simply Simona Chipboard Numbers: McIntosh

1 comment:

Sandy B said...

I have kept atlases & road maps (now obsolete) just for that purpose. They're so colorful.