Saturday, May 10, 2014

{elle's studio monthly kit - may launch!}

Hello hello! It's time again for another monthly kit at Elle's Studio and it is a great one this month! There is the tag kit, cut files,  plus coordinating stamp sets and wood veneer.

Also be sure to pick up your patriotic mini kit! Wood veneer, stamps and tags :)

I took a hybrid approach with my layout. I used the PNG images from the cut files and put them on a canvas in photoshop and recolored them to match this month's kit. Then I added the sentiment in black, the stars from the patriotic kit and some tags from the May kit.

I also added some enamel dots in coordinating colors!

I love how this layout turned out! Be sure to get your kit today for $9.99. After today the price goes up to $11.99.

Have a great one!

No comments: