Monday, May 19, 2014

{simple strategies with citrus twist + a free star cut file!}

jenchapin_may_stars (6)
Hey there! Today I'm sharing a layout with the May Citrus Twist Kits scrapbook kit, as well as a free cut file! My simple strategy tip is to create a repetitive element. On this page, I cut out quite a few stars with my Cameo, then added my photo to the bottom left corner and embellished away.

jenchapin_may_stars (5)
To attach my stars, I used adhesive and staples.

jenchapin_may_stars (4)
I also took advantage of the negative space for some embellishing.

jenchapin_may_stars (2)
jenchapin_may_stars (3)
The wood buttons in this month's add-on were also perfect for this page! If you'd like to download this star cut file, click HERE.

Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

Nathalie said...

This is brilliant! Too bad i don't own a die cutting machine!