Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Using a Large Photo - Glitz Design

Hi there! Jen here and today I'm sharing my "Daily Life" project using the new Felicity and Brightside collections. I took this photo of my daughter on the swing and immediately knew I wanted to blow it up large for use on a layout.

I used quite a few cuts from the Bits & Pieces paper as well as some stickers, glitter tape and sequins. I layered them all together and used a bit of foam tape for dimension.

That cute little bow is left over from the All Dolled Up whatnots pack.

The bravo sticker was perfect as my daughter learned how to swing herself. I am loving accenting with sequins lately too.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you'll try a large photo on one of your layouts soon. They are so fun!

Layout Supplies:
Glitz Design "Felicity" paper - Brick, Bits & Pieces
Glitz Design "Felicity" 12x12 Alphas and accents sticker sheet
Glitz Design Silvery glitter washi tape
Glitz Design "Brightside" paper - Bits & Pieces
Glitz Design "Brightside" 12x12 Alphas and accents sticker sheet
Glitz Design "All Dolled Up" Whatnots
Glitz Design "All Dolled Up" Puffy Stickers
Other: Sequins, typewriter, cardstock

1 comment:

Lynette Jacobs said...

I love this page with the large photo.