Thursday, July 10, 2014

Elle's Studio Monthly Kit - July 2014

Hey there! It's time again for another awesome release from Elle's Studio! This is a fabulous summery kit, and there is a new stamp and coordinating cut files as well.

You can see here how I used the new stamp on that colored grid card, as well as the random stamp on the photo of Connor.

There is also an awesome warehouse sale going on!

Here is the PL spread I created using just the tag kit, stamp set and a few pieces of patterned paper and wood veneer/enamel dots. I can't believe I used almost all of the kit. It is that awesome!

I am trying out some different sizes of PL page protectors and loving the change in the square photos.





Be sure to grab your kit before the price goes up! $9.99 today only :)

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Bek said...

You are so talented! I'm so glad I found your blog. I have to say that your creative use of the asterisk (sticker?) on the pic of your little boy is LOL funny! I have a little boy (not really so little anymore at 8.5) that still loves to dress up. Wish I had been doing PL back then! Thanks for sharing your creativity- I'm so inspired!

:) Rebekah