Friday, July 4, 2014

Happy 4th of July with Glitz Design

Happy Fourth of July to you today! I'm sharing a card and tag I made with a patriotic theme. I pulled out all my Glitz supplies and chose those that were red, white and blue. We are having a party at our house this year on the 4th, how cute would these little sacks be to hand out to guests? They could be filled with cookies, popcorn, or red white and blue candies.

For the card base I layered some patterned papers and stitched the edges for added texture. I used some red washi and covered white cardstock with it, then punched out with a star punch.

I pulled a red tag from my stash and added some string to the top. I punched out some patterned paper, added a sticker from the Brightside collection and some enamel dots. Clip it to the bag with a mini clothespin and you're done! Easy peasy.

Hope you are inspired to create some cute packaging this summer! Happy 4th and have a great weekend!

Supplies:
Glitz Design "Brightside" 6x6 paper pad
Glitz Design "Brightside" 12x12 Alphas & Accents Sticker Sheet
Glitz Design "Felicity" 12x12 Alphas & Accents Sticker Sheet
Glitz Design "Black & White" Washi Tape "Dots"
Glitz Design "77" Kaleidoscope paper
Other: Cardstock, sewing machine, enamel dots, tag, string, paper bag

1 comment:

Nathalie said...

Super cute! Happy 4th of July to you too!