Saturday, July 19, 2014

Make Your own Mood Board with Glitz Design

Hi everyone! Today I am showing you how to make a mood board for your own home. This is an idea that I've had in my head for quite awhile and finally was able to make it a reality.

I started with a bulletin board that I picked up at Target for less than $10. I gathered some Glitz supplies -- patterned paper, stickers, embellishments, washi tape, and cards. I also pulled together some vintage supplies that I picked up at a thrift store. The large "4" as well as a few of the tags are ones that I found at Hunt and Gather in Minneapolis. If you are ever around that area, you have to go. It is fabulous!

I started out by arranging some of the larger elements on the board while it was lying on the floor. The two flair buttons are ones that I picked up at Urban Outfitters.

I had such a fun time pulling out all my Glitz collections. The Whatnots packages were great for embellishing, and I used some of the Bits & Pieces paper too.

I used a mix of push pins, stick pins and binder clips to attach elements to the board.

A few closeups.





Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you try this soon. It was a really fun project to create and I can't wait to hang it up in my scraproom!

"Mood Board" project supplies:
Glitz Design "Brightside" 12x12 Accents and Stickers Sheet
Glitz Design "Brightside" 6x6 paper pad
Glitz Design "Felicity" 12x12 Accents and Stickers Sheet
Glitz Design "Black & White" 12x12 Stickers Titles & Accents
Glitz Design "77" Paper - Bits & Pieces
Glitz Design "77" 12x12 Stickers - Titles & Accents
Glitz Design "77" Puffy Stickers
Glitz Design "77" Friday Washi Tape
Glitz Design "77" Whatnots

No comments: