Tuesday, August 19, 2014

{Pocket Scrapping and a good-bye to Glitz Design}

 Hey there! Today I am sharing a pocket style scrapbook page for my PL album. I have had fun completing my album this year, and while I am not "caught up" by any stretch, I am happy with what I do have! I had a few weeks that needed a filler page in between and this is it!

I love adding enamel dots to my PL pages but I usually add the dots on the outside of the protector to prevent any glare that the dimension might cause.

The camera 3x4 card is fabulous and paired wonderfully with a few elements from the Black & White collection.

I also knew I had to add the Hooray card and it paired wonderfully with some sequins. You will also notice that my date stamp is a favorite in my PL pages!

Today I am also announcing that I am leaving the Glitz team. Some of you may know that I am a nurse and am going back to school to pursue my master's degree and that means cutting back quite a bit on scrapbooking! I have to thank Laura, Lea and all the Glitz Girls for being so awesome; I have loved working with you. And thank you to all the Glitz blog readers for your sweet comments! I truly appreciate every single one.

PL Page Supplies:

Glitz Design "Brightside" papers: Bits & Pieces, 6x6 pad
Glitz Design "Brightside" 12x12 Alphas & Accents Sticker Sheet
Glitz Design "Felicity" 12x12 Alphas & Accents Sticker Sheet
Glitz Design "Black & White" 12x12 Stickers Alphas & Words
Glitz Design "Black & White" Puffy Stickers





1 comment:

Diana Waite said...

this is beautiful--GOOD on you for setting a goal--GOOD luck!