Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Reflections release with Sweet Stamp Shop

Good morning! Today I have a layout to share with a new kit from Sweet Stamp Shop. This kit is called Reflections and it is full of awesome cards, buttons and a stamp set.

Here is a look at the bonus card in the kit. Love this saying!

I decided to create a layout about my daughter's first day of Kindergarten. I thought the cards were perfect for documenting the right now and the colors worked fabulously with her outfit too!

This card is perfect, love the follow your heart saying.

I used my circle punch with some of the colored cards to make my own embellishments that were popped up on foam dots.

This card came in 4x6 but I trimmed it down to fit on my layout.

Thanks for stopping by! Get your Reflections kit today. They are only $15.95! Such a great deal for all that is packed in there.

Have a good Tuesday :)

1 comment:

~amy~ said...

Love what you've done!4204