Monday, August 18, 2014

Sweet Stamp Shop - On Cherry Street Kit

Hey there! I am super excited to be guest designing for Sweet Stamp Shop for the months of August and September for their new On Cherry Street kits! These kits are awesome and include a mix of PL sized cards, a stamp set and embellishments. This month I am working with the Ahoy! kit.

Here's a closer look at the stamp. Isn't it darling?

Here's the page I created with this kit. I love the blue and red color scheme, it went perfectly with some lake photos I had to scrap.

I added the anchor piece of wood veneer from the kit along with some sequins to a pocket and stitched it closed.

The sentiments in the stamp set were perfect for stamping on photos.

The dot wood veneers are super cute too! I added these on the outside of the page protector with glue dots.

And that's all for today! Be sure to pick up your kit asap, it's a great one! And leave a comment on this post for a chance to win a kit of your very own! Nicole will be choosing one lucky winner from one of the design team's blogs.

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

Amy C. said...

Very cute layout...love the sequins