Friday, October 10, 2014

Elle's Studio October Kit

Well it's the 10th. And that means it's time for another monthly kit from Elle's Studio! October is filled with lots of orange, teal and grey. I am loving it.

Also available is this darling mini album!

This Halloween mini uses the mini album cover and October kit along with the Halloween ephemera pack.

I created a vellum pocket with sequins for the front, along with using the new Numbers stamp set. This set is awesome! I love that you can stamp the solid image along with the outline separately.

I used an old bingo card for one of the pages and listed out my daughter's costumes over the years.

Here is a peek at all the inside pages. I used the kit along with Sycamore Lane, which is restocked in the shop so be sure to grab some before it sells out!

I also created this layout using a few patterned papers from Sycamore Lane and Good Cheer, along with the kit.



Also new in the shop this month -- printables and digital cut files! You can see in the layout above that I used one of the PNG files on my photo before I printed it.

Remember to grab your kit today only for $9.99. Tomorrow the price goes up to $11.99. Thanks so much for coming by and hope you have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Patricia Roebuck said...

These are amazing Jen!