Saturday, October 4, 2014

Sketchy Saturday 001 | Paper Issues



Hello and happy Saturday! Today I'm sharing the first ever Sketchy Saturday post on the Paper Issues blog. I am so excited to be bringing you this new series! Once per month, I will post a new sketch. This month we have a scrapbook sketch for you, but next month and going forward, we will have card sketches as well!


You have until October 10 to play along and link up your project for a chance to win a $10 gift card to the Paper Issues shop. We'll post winners on Saturday October 11. Link your project over at Paper Issues. Let's get to it!

Here is the sketch. This particular one is for a 12x12 scrapbook page, but feel free to adapt for an 8.5x11 page or even a card. Be creative and adapt it to meet your needs!

Here is my take. I used the new Kelly Purkey for Basic Grey collection - Second City which is available in the shop now! Even though this is technically a travel themed line, I used it for a different purpose and it worked perfectly. I love the bold colors in this collection.



Thanks so much for stopping by today! On the PI blog, you can also see how 3 members of the CT used the sketch. Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

DBMM said...

lovely LO. And I love the sketch too.