Monday, November 10, 2014

Elle's Studio November Kit + extras

Good morning! It's time again for another monthly kit at Elle's Studio and this month there are lots of fun extras too. You can pick up the November kit today only for $9.99, but tomorrow the price goes up to $11.99 so grab it while you can. The tags are perfect for Christmas pocket pages or your December album.

Merry & Bright printable.

December date labels printable.

From this day printable.

Digital cut files and PNGs! I used one of these on my project in Photoshop. So fun.

I decided to take the kit + extras and catch up with my December Daily album from 2013. I always seem to finish it the next year but I am ok with that! Better than not doing it at all :)


I love putting the 4x4 page protectors in my 6x8 albums and mixing up the sizes.

For the photo on the right, I sized it at 6x8 and used one of the digital files to embellish the top left corner, then typed some journaling on the bottom.


For this spread, I sized my photo at 6x8, then dropped the PNG file on the photo and changed the color to teal and lowered the opacity. I also added a gray stroke around the edge to make it pop a bit. The wood veneers were a perfect accent.


 
There are also new exclusive stamp sets in the shop!


As well as a winter ephemera pack.

Lots of great stuff so be sure to grab it quick! I have a feeling it may sell out fast. Thank you for stopping by and have a great week!

No comments: