Monday, November 10, 2014

New Issue - Get Your Game On

Happy Monday! It's time for another issue at Paper Issues. For this issue, it's all about getting your game on! Get Your Game On is sponsored by Paper Issues and you can win a $20 gift card to the PI store!

For my layout, I used the new Amy Tangerine Stitched collection available in the shop.

My daughter is not a big sports person. When I asked her what sport she wanted to play, she responded with Art. I knew it had to be documented on a page. I photographed some of her drawings and included those as well.

The embellishments in this line are awesome. You can see here the chipboard pieces and foam stickers.

I also added some machine stitching around the circles on the middle journaling card.

Thanks for stopping by today and don't forget to link up for a chance to win! You can save 20% on your order at Paper Issues with code JENCHAPIN.


3 comments:

Michelle said...

Totally love your layout Jen! The way you incorporated your daughter's artwork is freaking awesome! And by the way, art is a totally acceptable "sport."

That Becky Girl said...

Lurve it!

janet said...

Love that you used the conversation in the layout! This is so great!