Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Elle's Studio December Kit!

It's the 10th and that means it's time again for another kit from Elle's Studio! Above you can see the entire kit. Today only - you can get it for $9.99, but tomorrow the price goes up to $11.99 so don't wait.

Here is the layout I created with this kit. I had some photos from last weekend of the kids meeting Santa so they were just perfect with these tags. I printed out two small photos and filled in the rest with tags and die cuts.

I used the pie chart die cut from the kit and stitched along some of the lines. I also added some star die cuts that I watercolored and stitched.

 The December card is from the kit, and the small heart stamp is from the new Hello 2015 collection!

I also added a wood veneer from the Winter Ephemera pack.

Here are this month's digital cut files and printables. So fabulous!

I also used the Merry & Bright and Warmest Wishes stamp sets on this layout. Love these for winter projects!

Thank you for stopping by today! You can pick up your own kit here. Have a great day!


1 comment:

Daniela Dobson said...

This is so fun! I love it! The stamped snowflakes are awesome!