Saturday, January 10, 2015

Elle's Studio January Kit & Gallery Reveal

The January kit from Elle's Studio goes live today, along with a new stamp set and wood veneer. I loved this month!

I created this layout with the 12x12 Heart Cut file, as well as the monthly kit, wood veneers and printable.




The cut file is available here - I love this one!

Here is the Lots of Love printable - I used the heart on that 4x6 card on a bigger scale for my layout.

I also made a PL spread with the kit + extras.




Thanks so much for stopping by today! Be sure to pick up your kit today for $9.99, tomorrow the price goes up to $11.99. Such a great deal. And don't forget to check out the January design team gallery for more inspiration!

1 comment:

Tracey said...

Loving that heart background!! Gorgeous page and PL spread!!